Delicious Thailand Dishes
Embark on an enticing culinary adventure through our diverse Thai food menu, featuring a tantalizing array of flavors, fragrances, and textures. At our Thai restaurant, we meticulously prepare each dish with a harmonious combination of high-quality ingredients, ensuring an unforgettable dining experience that will transport you to the vibrant streets of Thailand.
(Speciality small plates, perfect table fillers)
1. Chicken Spring Rolls€5Marinated Chicken and Vegetable Spring Rolls, served with Sweet and Sour Sauce.
2. Vegetable Spring Rolls€5Marinated Vegetable Spring Rolls, served with Sweet and Sour Sauce.
3. Thai Fish Cakes€7Deep fried ground Fish with Thai herbs and red curry paste, served with a Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce.
4. Pan-Fried Pork Dumplings€7Steamed parcels of ground pork and vegetables, lightly fried in pan, served with Soya Sauce.
5. Pan-Fried Vegetable Dumplings€7Steamed parcels of mixed Vegetables, lightly fried in pan, served with Soya Sauce.
6. Chicken Satay€8Marinated Chicken skewers steeped in coconut milk with lemon grass & fresh turmeric, grilled until golden, served with our homemade peanut sauce
7. Soft-shell Crab€10Succulent Soft-shell Crab, wok fried with onions, garlic, black pepper, red & green bell peppers and served with mild yellow curry mayo.
8. Tempura King Prawns€8.5Succulent fried King Prawns in tempura batter, served with a Sweet Lemon Sauce.
9. Chicken wings€6Crispy battered Chicken Wings, served with a mild Thai lime and sweet chili sauce.
10. Lettuce Wraps€8.5Hot and sour Laab Salad of minced chicken with lime leaves, spring onions, ground chili and mint, spooned into pockets of iceberg lettuce.
11. Thai Sweet Corn Fritter€7Sweet Corns flavoured with red curry paste, lime leaves, served with a Sweet Sour Sauce.
12. Mixed Seafood Salad with Glass Noodles€12Mint, basil leaves, coriander, roasted peanuts, topped with sweet glaze dressing.
13. Thai Crunch Salad€8.5Shredded crunch cucumber with black ear mushroom, fresh chili, garlic, mint, basil, coriander, and scallions, topped with roasted peanuts & tossed in a light peanut dressing - simple healthy ingredients and full of flavour.
14. Pearls of Bo-Thai€10Chicken Satay, Chicken Spring Roll, Thai Fish Cake, Pan Fried Pork Dumpling, Chicken Wings - served with salad.
15. Vegetarian’s Love€10Vegetable Spring Rolls, Vegetable Dumpling, Thai Sweet Corn Fritter, mixed Vegetable Salad.
16. Thai Prawn Crackers€3
1. Tom YumChicken€8.5|mixed Seafood€8.5|Seasonal Vegetables€7.5|Thailand’s famous spicy soup, Known for being super healthy, brimming with spicy and sour flavours, lemongrass, galangal, lime leaves and seasonal vegetables.
2. Tom KhaChicken€8.5|mixed Seafood€8.5|Seasonal Vegetables€7.5|A refreshing coconut milk based soup with lemon-grass, seasonal vegetables and Thai herbs.
3. Wonton soup€8.5Light, non-spicy Pork parcels immersed in home style consommé with Prawns & Chinese cabbage.
Curries & Wok
All served with white Jasmine Rice or add €4 for Egg Fried Rice.
1. Thai Green CurryChicken€15.5|Pork€15.5|Group Fish Fillet€17.5|King Prawns €18|Veggies & Tofu€14.5|A hot rich Curry, with fresh chili, Thai basil, chopped greens and fish sauce for a salty tang – authentic Thai.
2. Thai Red CurryBeef€15.5|Lamb €16.5|Grouper Fish Fillet€ 17.5 |King Prawns€18|Veggies & Tofu €14.5|One of the most famous Thai curries. Fresh pineapple, dried grapes, basil leaves and seasonal Vegetables, thick sauce with coconut milk for depth of flavour.
3. Thai Yellow CurryChicken€15.5|Grouper Fish Fillet€18|King Prawns€18|Veggies & Tofu€14.5|Thailand’s famous yellow curry, mildly spicy characterised by tasty aromatics including lemongrass, turmeric, coconut milk, Thai
4. Massaman Lamb Curry€17.5A tropical dish from the south of Thailand, rich flavourful and spicy Thai curry, embellished in coconut milk, served with potatoes and roasted Cashew Nuts.
5. Panang Beef CurryOur homemade Curry is our Chef’s special, bursting with rich, smooth creamy and nutty flavours of roasted peanut Curry paste, thickened with coconut milk and fragranced finely sliced lime leaves. Will leave you well satisfied.
1. Sweet and Sour Stir FriedCrispy Chicken€14.5|Beef€14.5|Pork€14.5|½ Duck€20|King Prawns€18|Seasonal Vegetables & Tofu€13|Thai Sweet and Sour dishes are popular in Thailand with fresh pineapple chunks packed with juice & fresh lime, simple but extraordinarily tasty.
2. Wholesome Peanut Stir Fry with GarlicChicken€14.5|Beef€14.5|King Prawns€18|Seasonal Vegetables & Tofu€13|Brimming with delicious ingredients, roasted peanuts, mushrooms, peppers, onions and chili. Nutty mellow flavour
3. Lotus fried with seasonal vegetables in oyster sauce.Chicken€14.5|Pork€14.5|King Prawns€18|Seasonal Vegetables & Tofu€13|The lotus roots are delicious, cooked with lemon grass in oyster sauce, topped with coriander and sliced red pepper.
4. Home Made Satay SauceChicken€14.5|Beef€14.5|½ Duck€20|Seasonal Vegetables & Tofu€13|Our home made Peanut Satay Sauce, perfect with
All served with white Jasmine Rice, Add €4 for Egg Fried Rice
1. Sea-bass two ways€20Sea-bass cooked to perfection in banana leaf with savoury, robust flavours of Thai spices: kaffir leaf, lemon grass, coriander, garlic, chili and lime. Choose the way how you would like: Steamed or Baked.
2. Tropical Duck€20½ Duck cooked in sweet coconut Red Curry, exotic fruits of lychee, pineapple & cherry tomato.
3. Honey glazed Spare Ribs€16Bo-Thai style - Marinated in Sweet BBQ Sauce, then tender roasted, with a salty mouth-watering flavour.
4. Sweet Lemon Chicken€15.5Marinated Chicken Breast portions in batter, deepfried and served with our chef’s sweet lemon sauce.
Pad Thai & Rice, Fries & Sides and Little Bo-Thai
1. Pad Thai in Old Style (Thailand’s National Dish)€14.5Soy Chicken, King Prawns, heap of pad Thai Noodles tossed in egg, sweet tangy tamarind sauce.
2. Pad See Ew€14.5Legendary, Thai street style, spiced sliced Beef and Prawn with thin ribbon noodles, crunchy vegetables, rich chili, Oyster Sauce & Sweet Soy Sauce.
3. Meat Feast Pad Thai€14.5Wok fried Pad Thai noodles with Chopped honey Pork, home cooked Beef, soy Chicken, accompanied with vegetables, garlic, premium soy gravy.
4. Fried Rice Bo-Thai style€13.5Classic special fried rice, with chicken, shrimps, honey pork, light soy sauce, topped with Thai style fried eggs & traditional chili fish sauce by the side
5. Thai Pineapple Fried RiceChicken€13.5|King Prawns€18|Vegetables & Tofu€12.5|Real Thai dish. Fried with a perfect balance of sweet and savory. Fish sauce, oyster sauce, curry powder , fresh pineapple chunks, peas and bell pepper, you will love the sweet and salty taste with crunchy nuts texture as a topping, the mouth-watering flavour of the south of Asia.
Fries & Sides
1. Satay sauce€4
2. Curry sauce€4
3. French fries€3
4. Salt& Pepper with chili fries€5
5. French fries served with yellow curry ketchup€6
6. Jasmine white rice€5
7. Egg fried rice€7
8. Plain noodles€5
9. Fried noodles with veg€7.5
1. Bo-Thai noodles€8.5Egg noodles with ground beef.
2. Bo-Thai FC€8.5Crispy coated chicken breast nuggets, served with French Fries and tomato/BBQ/ yellow curry ketchup